- Founders are great at seeing things others don’t – at times it’s a vision, most often it’s a hallucination
- Founders want immediate action – often they call it a pivot
- A Pivot should not be an excuse for a lack of a coherent strategy or a lack of impulse control
- Disconnect your insights from you mouth for 72-hours
- If you can unilaterally overrule your co-founders there are no brakes on you
- Your board members are not your brainstorm buddies-find others you trust
Good stuff as usual, Steve!